Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk, Corndog Challenge and Fun Run / Walk will be held on Saturday, September 20, 2014, 6pm, at Expo Square, located at 4145 East 21st Street. Bring your family, dress festive and enjoy the fun at our 4th annual event!
The race is presented by the Tulsa State Fair and the Tulsa Chapter of Team In Training. Net proceeds will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Tulsa Area United Way.
Mail To (Registration Forms must be postmarked by September 12)
3920 South Peoria
Tulsa, OK 74105
Register in person at RunnersWorld Tulsa, located at 3920 South Peoria, Tulsa OK 74105, during business hours.
Print Registration Form
Online registration ends September 17, 5pm.
Register early and beat the crowd! Race day registration starts at 4pm, at Expo Square, located at 4145 East 21st Street.
- Race Day Registration 4:00pm
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk & 5K Run / Walk 6:00pm
- Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk 6:15pm
- Post Race Party 6:30pm
Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk*
Choose this run if you’re up for a 5K with your Favorite Fair Foods. Participants must FINISH a mini Corndog, Lemonade (or Beer if 21 & Over) and mini Caramel Apple during this 5K Run.
5K Run / Walk*
Begins and ends at Expo Square.
Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk
Fun Run Race is approximately 1 mile; strollers are welcome.
*Pets are prohibited. Strollers are prohibited on the 5K Run / Walk & Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk.
- Race Type Regular Race Day
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk $30.00 $35.00
- 5K Run / Walk $25.00 $30.00
- Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk $12.00 $15.00
The Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk benefits the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through the Tulsa Chapter of Team In Training and Tulsa Area United Way through the Tulsa State Fair.
Post Race Party
- Awards Ceremony
- Live music by DJ Scottie
- Family-Friendly activities!
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female
- 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female, Top 3 finishers per age group
The following food is provided by:
- Corndogs - McKinney’s Food Services
- Caramel Apple – Hardenbrooks Concessions
- Lemonade - Karen’s Concessions
- Miniature Corndogs - ExpoSERVE
- Wonder Bar - Wells Concessions
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2014 Corndog Classic. Please submit the Volunteer Registration Form below and you will be contacted if additional volunteers are needed.
- Volunteer Registration Form — Coming Soon
For additional questions, please contact:
Race Planning Committee
[o] (918) 744-1113