Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk, Corndog Challenge and Fun Run / Walk will be held on Friday, September 25, 2015, 6pm, at Expo Square, located at 4145 East 21st Street. Bring your family, and enjoy the fun at our 5th annual event! White Attire Encouraged!
The race is presented by the Tulsa State Fair. Net proceeds will benefit Food For Kids and The Tulsa Area United Way.
Mail To (Registration Forms must be postmarked by September 15)
P.P. Box 4735
Tulsa, OK 74159
Register in person during business hours at Expo Square, 4145 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK 74114, or during business hours at Runner's World Tulsa, 3920 South Peoria, Tulsa, OK 74105
Signup online (coming soon)
Print Registration Form
Online registration ends September 23, 12pm.
Register early and beat the crowd! Race day registration starts at 4pm, at Expo Square, located at 4145 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK 74114
- Race Day Registration 4:00pm
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk & 5K Run / Walk 6:00pm
- Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk 6:15pm
- Post Race Party 6:30pm
Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk*
Choose this run if you’re up for a 5K Color Run with your Favorite Fair Foods. Participants must FINISH a Mini Corndog, Lemonade (or Beer if 21 & Over) and Mini Caramel Apple during this 5K Color Run.
5K Run / Walk*
Begins and ends at Expo Square.
Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk
Run, jog or walk this 1 mile event, strollers are welcome.
*Pets are prohibited. Strollers are prohibited on the 5K Run / Walk & Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk.
- Race Type Regular Race Day
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk $30.00 $35.00
- 5K Run / Walk $25.00 $30.00
- Dizzy’s Fun Run / Walk $12.00 $15.00
The Corndog Classic 5K Run / Walk benefits Food For Kids and
The Tulsa Area United Way through the Tulsa State Fair.
Post Race Party
- Awards Ceremony
- Live music by DJ Scottie
- Family-Friendly activities!
- Corndog Challenge 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female
- 5K Run / Walk: Overall Male & Female, Top 3 finishers per age group
The following food is provided by:
- Corndogs - McKinney’s Food Services
- Caramel Apple - Hardenbrooks Concessions
- Lemonade - Karen’s Concessions
- Miniature Corndogs - ExpoSERVE
- Wonder Bar - Wells Concessions
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 2015 Corndog Classic. Please submit the Volunteer Registration Form below and you will be contacted if additional volunteers are needed.
- Volunteer Registration Form — Coming Soon
For additional questions, please contact:
Race Planning Committee
[o] (918) 744-1113